GERMANY CUP 2022
International youth football tournament
10th - 12th June 2022
Goch / Venlo
- U17 (born 2005 or younger), 11 a-side
- U15 (born 2007 or younger), 11 a-side
- U13 (born 2009 or younger), 11 a-side
- U13/U12 (2009/2010 or younger), 9 a-side
- U11 (born 2011 or younger), 7 a-side
- U10 (born 2012 or younger), 7 a-side
- U 9 (born 2013 or younger), 7 a-side
Two tournaments take place in the U13 and U12 area. One tournament (U13) is played on a large field (11 a-side), the second tournament (U13 and U12 mixed) is played on a compact field (9 a-side).
- Two day tournament (Saturday/Sunday)
- Each agegroup plays with 12 teams
- Two groups of six teams
- Semi-finals and finals
- All placements are played
- Short breaks between the matches
- Each team the same number of matches
- On Saturday each team plays in the morning or in the afternoon
- Association referees
- Trophies and certificates for each player
- Dinner (if booked)
- Opening (no duty, approx 7:30 p.m.)
- National anthems
- Tournament day 1
- Supporting program
- Tournament day 2
- Award ceremony
The GERMANY CUP 2022 will be played on two different sports facilities in the border region. One sports facility is on the Dutch side in Venlo (U13, U12, U11, U10, U9), the other on the German side in Goch (U17, U15).
VfB Alemannia Pfalzdorf
Am Gocher Berg 14
D - 47574 Goch
U13, U12, U11, U10, U9
NL - 5915 BV Venlo
On all sports fields there is an attractive supporting program (e.g. shot speed system, air soccer field, football tennis).
Starting-fee 69 € per team (≈ £59)
plus 25 € for referees per team (≈ £22)
We offer various accommodation options at fair prices. Various youth accommodation and a large holiday park on the Dutch side. Everyone will find the right accommodation.
Two nights incl. halfboard from 89 € (≈ £77)
Questions / information
Is there a registration deadline ?
There is no fixed registration deadline. Registration is possible as long as there are places available in the respective age group. We would be happy to reserve a starting place for you for a few weeks without obligation.
Can we participate with more than one team ?
Yes, it is possible to participate with several teams from one club and / or one age group.
Is there a maximum number of players ?
There is no maximum number of players.
Can parents and siblings come along ?
Parents and siblings are welcome to accompany you to the tournament and stay in the same accommodation as the team at the same prices.
Can we still change the number of people registered ?
Yes, the registered number of people can be changed free of charge and without giving reasons up to eight weeks before the tournament.
Do I have to pay a deposit after registering ?
After registration, a deposit of 15% of the total price is to be made. The remaining amount is due six weeks before arrival.