GERMANY CUP 2023
International youth football tournament
9th - 11th June 2023
- U17 (born 2006 or younger), 11 a-side
- U15 (born 2008 or younger), 11 a-side
- U13 (born 2010 or younger), 9 a-side
- U12 (born 2011 or younger), 9 a-side
- U11 (born 2012 or younger), 7 a-side
- U10 (born 2013 or younger), 7 a-side
- U 9 (born 2014 or younger), 7 a-side
- Two day tournament (Saturday/Sunday)
- At least 12 teams per agegroup
- Two groups of six teams
- Semi-finals and finals
- All placements are played
- Short breaks between the matches
- Each team the same number of matches
- On Saturday each team plays in the morning or in the afternoon
- Association referees
- Trophies and certificates for each player
- Dinner (if booked)
- Opening (no duty, approx 7:30 p.m.)
- National anthems
- Opening matches
- Tournament day 1
- Supporting program
- Tournament day 2
- Award ceremony
The GERMANY CUP 2023 will be played at various sports facilities in the region Munich. It is the third biggest city in Germany and is located in the state of Bavaria, in the south of Germany.
U11, U12, U13, U15
U9, U10, U17
FC Hertha München
Höglwörther Str. 219
On all sports fields there is an attractive supporting program (e.g. shot speed system, bouncy castle, air soccer field, football tennis).
79 € registration fee per team
30 € referee fee per team
Visit Allianz Arena
On request, a tour of the Allianz Arena can be booked for Friday.
If you are interested, please contact us.
We offer various accommodation options at fair prices. Stay overnight in modern youth hostels, simple inexpensive hotels and modern top hotels. Everyone will find the right accommodation.
Questions / information
Is there a registration deadline ?
There is no fixed registration deadline. Registration is possible as long as there are places available in the respective age group. We would be happy to reserve a starting place for you for a few weeks without obligation.
Can we participate with more than one team ?
Yes, it is possible to participate with several teams from one club and / or one age group.
Is there a maximum number of players ?
There is no maximum number of players.
Can parents and siblings come along ?
Parents and siblings are welcome to accompany you to the tournament and stay in the same accommodation as the team at the same prices.
Can we still change the number of people registered ?
Yes, the registered number of people can be changed free of charge and without giving reasons up to eight weeks before the tournament.
Do I have to pay a deposit after registering ?
After registration, a deposit of 15% of the total price is to be made. The remaining amount is due six weeks before arrival.