GERMANY CUP 2024
International youth football tournament
21st - 23rd June 2024
• U15 (born 2009 and younger), 11 a-side
• U13 (born 2011 and younger), 9 a-side
• U12 (born 2012 and younger), 9 a-side
• U11 (born 2013 and younger), 7 a-side
• U10 (born 2014 and younger), 7 a-side
• U 9 (born 2015 and younger), 7 a-side
- Two day tournament (Saturday/Sunday)
- At least 12 teams per age group are planned
- Two groups of six teams
- Semi-finals and finals
- All placements are played
- Short breaks between the matches
- Each team the same number of matches
- On Saturday each team plays in the morning or in the afternoon
- Association referees
- Trophies and certificates for each player
• Dinner (if booked)
• Opening (no duty, approx 7:15 p.m.)
• National anthems
• Opening games
• Tournament day 1
• Supporting program
• Leisure (e.g. arena tour)
• Tournament day 2
• Semi-Finals and finals
• Award ceremony
The GERMANY CUP 2024 will be held on various well-maintained grass fields and artificial turf fields in the south of Berlin.
From the sports grounds of the U9-U12 and U13 you have direct access to a beach and swimming lake.
U9, U10, U11, U12
SV Grün Weiß Union Bestensee
SG Wacker Motzen 1912
Mittenwalder Str. 81A
On all sports fields there is an attractive supporting program (shot speed system, bouncy castle, air
soccer, football tennis).
• 99 € registration fee per team
• 40 € referee fee per team
All teams U15 – U9 will stay in the Kiez Frauensee.
Questions / information
Is there a registration deadline ?
There is no fixed registration deadline. Registration is possible as long as there are places available in the respective age group. We would be happy to reserve a starting place for you for a few weeks without obligation.
Can we participate with more than one team ?
Yes, it is possible to participate with several teams from one club and / or one age group.
Is there a maximum number of players ?
There is no maximum number of players.
Can parents and siblings come along ?
Parents and siblings are welcome to accompany you to the tournament and stay in the same accommodation as the team at the same prices.
Can we still change the number of people registered ?
Yes, the registered number of people can be changed free of charge and without giving reasons up to eight weeks before the tournament.
Do I have to pay a deposit after registering ?
After registration, a deposit of 15% of the total price is to be made. The remaining amount is due six weeks before arrival.