GERMANY CUP 2024
International youth football tournament
29th - 31st March 2024
- U19 (born 2005 or younger), 11 a-side
- U17 (born 2007 or younger), 11 a-side
- U16 (born 2008 or younger), 11 a-side
- U15 (born 2009 or younger), 11 a-side
- U14 (born 2010 or younger), 11 a-side
- U13 (born 2011 or younger), 11 a-side
- U13/U12 (2011/2012 or younger), 9 a-side
- U11 (born 2013 or younger), 7 a-side
- U10 (born 2014 or younger), 7 a-side
- U9 (born 2015 or younger), 7 a-side
Two tournaments take place in the U13 and U12 area. One tournament (U13) is played on a large field (11 a-side), the second tournament (U13 and U12 mixed) is played on a compact field (9 a-side).
- Two day tournament (Saturday/Sunday)
- At least 12 teams per agegroup
- Two groups of six teams
- Semi-finals and finals
- All placements are played
- Short breaks between the matches
- Each team the same number of matches
- On Saturday each team plays in the morning or in the afternoon
- Association referees
- Trophies and certificates for each player
- Dinner (if booked)
- Tournament day 1
- Supporting program
- Leisure (e.g. stadium tour)
- Tournament day 2
- Award ceremony
The GERMANY CUP 2024 will be held in the Dortmund region.
The tournament will be played on various well-maintained grass pitches and artificial pitches in the region.
U9, U10, U19
Jahnstraße 59, 59174 Kamen
U11, U12/U13, U16
Backumer Str. 299, 45701 Herten
Am Freibad 10, 44536 Lünen
FC Wellinghofen 83
Hopmanns Mühlenweg 7B, 44265 Dortmund
On all sports fields there is an attractive supporting program (shot speed system, bouncy castle, air soccer, football tennis).
99 € registration fee per team
40 € referee fee per team
Visit BVB Stadium
Visiting the stadium can be additionally booked for all age groups. At Easter, we offer a special stadium walk in cooperation with Borussia Dortmund. If you are interested, please contact us.
We offer various youthhostels and hotels at fair prices. Everyone will find the right accommodation.
Questions / information
Is there a registration deadline ?
There is no fixed registration deadline. Registration is possible as long as there are places available in the respective age group. We would be happy to reserve a starting place for you for a few weeks without obligation.
Can we participate with more than one team ?
Yes, it is possible to participate with several teams from one club and / or one age group.
Is there a maximum number of players ?
There is no maximum number of players.
Can parents and siblings come along ?
Parents and siblings are welcome to accompany you to the tournament and stay in the same accommodation as the team at the same prices.
Can we still change the number of people registered ?
Yes, the registered number of people can be changed free of charge and without giving reasons up to eight weeks before the tournament.
Do I have to pay a deposit after registering ?
After registration, a deposit of 15% of the total price is to be made. The remaining amount is due six weeks before arrival.