GERMANY CUP 2024
International youth football tournament
28th - 30th June 2024
- U17 (born 2007 or younger), 11 a-side
- U15 (born 2009 or younger), 11 a-side
- U13 (born 2011 or younger), 9 a-side
- U12 (born 2012 or younger), 9 a-side
- U11 (born 2013 or younger), 7 a-side
- U10 (born 2014 or younger), 7 a-side
- U 9 (born 2015 or younger), 7 a-side
- Two day tournament (Saturday/Sunday)
- At least 12 teams per agegroup
- Two groups of six teams
- Semi-finals and finals
- All placements are played
- Short breaks between the matches
- Each team the same number of matches
- On Saturday each team plays in the morning or in the afternoon
- Association referees
- Trophies and certificates for each player
- Dinner (if booked)
- Opening (no duty, approx 7:15 p.m.)
- National anthems
- Opening matches
- Tournament day 1
- Supporting program
- Leisure (e.g. city of strasbourg)
- Tournament day 2
- Award ceremony
The GERMANY CUP 2024 will be played on various sports facilities in the Kehl/Offenburg region. The region borders on France and the popular city of Strasbourg is only a few kilometers away.
Kittersburger Str. 23
U12, U11, U10, U9:
Am Waldstadion 2
On all sports fields there is an attractive supporting program (e.g. shot speed system, bouncy castle, air soccer field, football tennis).
99 € registration fee per team
40 € referee fee per team
We offer various accommodation options on the German and the French side at fair prices - in addition to overnight stays in the sports hall, inexpensive and modern hotels. Everyone will find the right accommodation.
Questions / information
Is there a registration deadline ?
There is no fixed registration deadline. Registration is possible as long as there are places available in the respective age group. We would be happy to reserve a starting place for you for a few weeks without obligation.
Can we participate with more than one team ?
Yes, it is possible to participate with several teams from one club and / or one age group.
Is there a maximum number of players ?
There is no maximum number of players.
Can parents and siblings come along ?
Parents and siblings are welcome to accompany you to the tournament and stay in the same accommodation as the team at the same prices.
Can we still change the number of people registered ?
Yes, the registered number of people can be changed free of charge and without giving reasons up to eight weeks before the tournament.
Do I have to pay a deposit after registering ?
After registration, a deposit of 15% of the total price is to be made. The remaining amount is due six weeks before arrival.