Allianz Arena Tour 2023
Tournament or friendly matches
incl. visit Allianz Arena, the home of FC Bayern
Dates with tournament participation (U13 - U9):
- 7th - 9th July 2023
- 14th - 16th July 2023
Dates with friendly matches (U17 - U9):
- 31st March - 2nd April 2023
- 14th - 16th April 2023
- 19th - 21st May 2023 (after ascension)
- 26th - 28th May 2023 (Pentecost)
- 30th June - 2nd July 2023
The ALLIANZ ARENA TOUR 2023 takes place for all agegroups on all dates. The teams will arrive on Friday.
Depending on the date (see above), we either organize participation in a one-day youth tournament in Munich or we organize one or two friendly matches against opponents who are suitable in terms of performance.
The other day the Allianz Arena - the home of FC Bayern can be visited.
The tickets for the special arena tour and the entry to the FC Bayern world of experience are already included in the price. The total duration of the tour is 2-3 hours.
- U17 (born 2006 and younger), 11 a-side
- U15 (born 2008 and younger), 11 a-side
- U14 (born 2009 and younger), 11 a-side
- U13 (born 2010 and younger), 9 a-side
- U12 (born 2011 and younger), 9 a-side
- U11 (born 2012 and younger), 7 a-side
- U10 (born 2013 and younger), 7 a-side
- U 9 (born 2014 and younger), 7 a-side
- Arrival of the teams
- Tournament/Match or Arena Tour
- Arena Tour or Tournament/Match
- Departure of the teams
Ibis budget Hotels in Munich
- Simple, modern hotels
- Triple rooms (min. one child under 13)
- Double rooms
- Rooms with shower/toilet
79 € registration fee per team
- incl. two nights
- incl. breakfast
- incl. Allianz Arena tour
- incl. entry FC Bayern world of experience
129 € per person
Surcharge double room 5 € person/night
Questions / information
Is there a registration deadline ?
There is no fixed registration deadline. Registration is possible as long as there are places available in the respective age group. We would be happy to reserve a starting place for you for a few weeks without obligation.
Can we participate with more than one team ?
Yes, it is possible to participate with several teams from one club and / or one age group.
Is there a maximum number of players ?
There is no maximum number of players.
Can parents and siblings come along ?
Parents and siblings are welcome to accompany you to the tournament and stay in the same accommodation as the team at the same prices.
Can we still change the number of people registered ?
Yes, the registered number of people can be changed free of charge and without giving reasons up to eight weeks before the tournament.
Do I have to pay a deposit after registering ?
After registration, a deposit of 15% of the total price is to be made. The remaining amount is due six weeks before arrival.